Friday, February 13, 2009

One Hundred and One from Breckenridge, Colorado.




"It's only nine o'clock, we're really on it today Cash" -Mike Horn

Life on the road, sometimes it's a hectic fuck show - scrambling out the door to catch first light - or it's a laid back, drink bad hotel room coffee, catch up on the other work that has been let slide while making turns and shooting pic's. Today is one of those bad coffee days. After three great days in Crested Butte I find myself sitting here in Breckenridge, taking my time getting out the door. Winter here has been tough in Breck, no real snow to speak of, maybe some tonight? If writer Mike Horn and I ever do motivate to get outside, we're going to go check out the devastation the mountain pine beetle has done to all the lodgepole pines.

On another note, this would be my 101 post to this blog. Took over a year and a half. Moving forward I'm going to try to post more about the technical side of shooting lifestyle and action sports. What cameras I'm using, lenses, lights etc... So the image above, Canon 1D mark 2N, 17-35 f2.8, processed in Aperture, sharpened in PS.

Shit. I think Horn is starting to move.

No comments: