Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not Giving Up Hope Just Yet.

I was going to start this post with a short video of the pouring rain outside my office this morning - I was going to tell you tales of woe about being a ski photographer living on the East coast - I was going to post a pic of myself drowning my sorrows in a bottle of whiskey with a PBR chaser while watching Hotdog the Movie, but I decided to take a more positive approach.  Instead I went back a few years and dug up some old images of one of the most productive ski photography days I ever had.  Just Kubas and Dave Y in tow - we managed to produce 4 published images, 3 Kubas shots in Skiing magazine and a Dave Y. shot in Powder mag.  

These images were taken, March 17, 2007.  So don't give up East coasters, still plenty of season left.  




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice.
It is sweet, even up to the end.

Anonymous said...

Great attitude cash!!