Friday, July 31, 2009

Just Relax.

The blog has been silent for the past few weeks. I've been super busy shooting a big job for Killington Resort. The job is taking a little longer than expected but I should have it wrapped up sometime next week. While I was pluggin away at that job I got a call from Chandler B. the Interactive Manager for Killington. He needed to line up a separate shoot for some fresh images that would be used for an online ad campaign that was set to launch ASAP. I lined up a model and we got a window of decent weather this past Tuesday (not that easy this summer) and got the shoot done. Amazing the speed of technology. We finished the shoot Tuesday evening at 8:00, I uploaded the selects to my server by 10:00 the next morning and after a round of approvals the ads went live all over the world wide web later that Wednesday afternoon.

No comments: