Monday, August 31, 2009

Magazines and Credit.

The first issues are out and it's starting to feel a little like fall. This time of year always catches me a little by surprise, I'm just not ready to give up my shorts and flops for ski pants and heavy boots. No real images to speak of in Ski, Skiing and Powder. I do have a small stock shot in the back of Ski I took years ago at Solitude Resort...I now have to make sure the user paid for it and are using it properly.



The stock shot of Matt Caronia, circa 2001.

On a side note, I did notice that after 4 years of being published in Powder that they finally put my name in the "contributing photographers" list. I'm wedged right in between Andrew Burr and Ian Coble.

1 comment:

J said...

Hey Justin...wandered over here from a twitter link. Your winter skiing images are great...and you are right, getting the mags in the mail starts to get me pumped! Of course the ritual of seeing Warren Miller, really starts off the season out here on the east coast! Looking forward to a great winter.

Congrats on the contributing photographer credit...now to go out and capture some more great images!