Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Come on up, the trees are poppin'


Got the call from Steve Wright, VP of Marketing at Jay Peak last week..."The trees are popping and the course is looking better than ever...we need some shots."  I had been to Jay numerous times to shoot the front nine, but this would be the first time shooting the back nine since it's completion earlier this summer.  I was not disappointed.  The trees were at peak foliage and the back 9 had grown in perfect.  I mentioned this once before on my wedding blog, if you enjoy championship golf courses of the highest caliber, I highly recommend a round at Jay Peak.  The course is very tough but fair and every hole has spectacular views.  Below are a few images from the shoot.




After the back nine was covered I hopped on the tram for a ride to the top. On the way up I shot these with my tilt-shift lens. It adds a cool perspective to the lifts and trees below.


No comments: