- Got both features I shot for Backcountry Magazine out the door and on the photo-editors desk.
- Got the job I shot for Ski Vermont in the mail.
- Sent out and received back my Powder Magazine submission. They held a total of 41 images for possible use in next years issues. They were all East coast shots but one. Realistically maybe 2-3 shots will run, if I'm lucky maybe 5 or 6. We'll just have to wait and see.
- Just mailed out my Freeskier Magazine submission.
- Joined another stock agency. This collection is very green and it will be some time before I see any checks.
- Finished the last of the end-of-season Killington edits.
- Managed to fit in shooting a wedding last weekend and have even started the edit.
- Even snuck in some time for a little more fishing. Caught this hog last night on the Black River not to far from home.