Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No Photography...Lots of Work

So not a whole lot of photography taking place here...that does not mean a whole lot of work hasn't been getting done.  So here is what I've been up to since my return from Florida and South Carolina:

  • Got both features I shot for Backcountry Magazine out the door and on the photo-editors desk.
  • Got the job I shot for Ski Vermont in the mail.
  • Sent out and received back my Powder Magazine submission.  They held a total of 41 images for possible use in next years issues.  They were all East coast shots but one.  Realistically maybe 2-3 shots will run, if I'm lucky maybe 5 or 6.  We'll just have to wait and see.
  • Just mailed out my Freeskier Magazine submission.
  • Joined another stock agency.  This collection is very green and it will be some time before I see any checks.
  • Finished the last of the end-of-season Killington edits.
  • Managed to fit in shooting a wedding last weekend and have even started the edit.
  • Even snuck in some time for a little more fishing.  Caught this hog last night on the Black River not to far from home.

Norm

caught him on a sulfur fly, just like this one here.

No comments: