Monday, January 19, 2009

Crested Butte Feature.

Got my new issue of Backcountry in the mail. In this months installment you'll find my second feature I shot for the magazine this season. This time around writer Mike Horn and I headed to Crested Butte to investigate the Red Lady mining issue that has taken over the town. A great trip, a cool story, and excellent snow made for cool pic's and good riding. Thanks to all the friendly folks who skied for the camera and showed us around. And if you need a laugh you can re-live my travel adventure just to get to Crested Butte HERE.

We happened to be in town during Mardi Gras, good times!

Bottom left, fellow photog Jeff Cricco getting into the action. This is the second time I've managed to get a pic published of a fellow photographer, back a few years I had a full pager of Steve Lloyd in Backcountry.

Top left, writer Mike Horn getting a face full.

No comments: