Monday, February 23, 2009

From Crested Butte to Salt Lake City.

Landed in SLC yesterday afternoon. I'm in town for the Ski Salt Lake Shootout. I managed to get this East coast boy into the mix out here competing for some cash but mostly to have a good time, see old friends and maybe make a few new ones as well. Cool contest, I get to ski each of the Cottonwood resorts one day with two athletes. I'll be competing and shooting images in 5 categories; powder, air, big mt, mountain lifestyle and city lifestyle. Heading up to Solitude for day one in a few minutes. I'll post a link to the shootout's website when I get it and give a rundown for the day.

here's a shot I grabbed of downtown Silverton on Thursday. The place is truly "old west". Shot with my Mark 2N and 70-200mm @ 2.8.


No comments: