Thursday, July 2, 2009

YO, You Need Stock? I Got Ya Stock Right Here.

In an ongoing effort to get my images out and in the public view I have recently developed a separate e-commerce stock photography website. Now art directors, art buyers, photo editors and the like can license my images directly through me personally. This site also creates a larger web footprint for Justin Cash Photography. All in all it looks very similar to my main portfolio website and that's by choice...I think they call it seamless integration or something? Below is a slide show from the 2009 US Open of Snowboarding. I can make these slide shows from any number of the images I upload to the stock site with one click of a button. Kinda cool.

If you happen to be in the market for stock photography you can check out my archive here, JUSTIN CASH STOCK ARCHIVE. The site is a work in progress and I still have tons of model released, property released images to upload so check back often.

Thanks,

Justin



No comments: